Sunday, September 12, 2010

oh i love this raya!

yes..
i love this raya mush..
becoz all the people i love with me foe this raya..

1st raya..
(green mood)
6.00 : wake up n help my ibu to prepare to dish..

8.00 : go to smyg raya..

10.00 : all my famly come n gather at my ous..

1.00 : went to my relative's ous..

4.00 : back to my ous.. coz there's lotsa people that come to my house..

5.00-11.00: my frens come to celebrate the raya at mine..

11.00 : kemas tyme.. very2 tired but i dont mind it at all coz i love it!

2.00 : have a beauty sleep.. ;))

a full apreciation to those who come to my house on the 1st raya.. and a million thanks to ibu who help me mush!! ure superb!! mwahxxx!!
thank you..
;))


2nd raya..
(red mood)

one whole day I celebrate raya with sayang n my lovely frens..
hope that our frenship will be ike this foreva n eva..

p/s : sometimes we'll meet people that we dont want to meet..
euwww~

No comments:

Post a Comment