Friday, December 03, 2010

-intern-

wah..
dah berkurun lamenye im not ere..
oh i miss to blogging..
the reason y im nt ere are:
  • malas
  • busy
oh btw, me oredy doing my internship now..
and after berfikir panjang to choose the right place where im gonna do my intern, i choose to do it at Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM).. y i choose it although there are others places that offer me a higher allowances? the answer is simple coz i want to have a better future.. ;)) y i said like that is because BNM is mother of the bank and everything was starting here.. atleast i have some experience that i can use in my future soon.. well, im at the office right now.. later i continue back okay..

p/s : just get back from sogo with nissa.. then meet my ex-rumet (yumie n her famly) at sogo too.. its been long tyme we're not meet each other..

xoxo~

sasa..

No comments:

Post a Comment