Thursday, December 16, 2010

-arabian nyte-


hello mellow youollls~
today me nak storymori bout my dinner that day..
its theme is 'arabian nyte'.. n evrybody was wearing an arabic style..
it was one whole tiring day coz i need to setup the hall from a to z but when the dinner have started, all the things has gone n even me dun even care bout my 'lenguh2 badan'..
i really had enjoy that nyte.. coz i can get close to all staffs..
before this senyum2 jea kt office.. but that nyte give me an opportunity to know others more closely.. nak pulak my bby d90 ade.. so its plays its role dgn sebaiknye by capturing our mommento.. i love youu la bby.. ;D

im wearing black jubah with 2 mix shawl.. n suprisingly, i get an award for the best costume! hehe.. serious mmg ta bajet pown dpt coz im newbie ere..
there are alotsa arabic dishes that nyte.. n even there are few dish that im not try at all..
ikotkan haty mmg me nak rembat semua tp kenyang sgt okay..
n semua best2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment