Friday, December 17, 2010

"heppy 3y 9m nvsary sayang"




we had a great lunch just now at lanai kijang..
he's coming at the bank with ajiq in a formal way..;)
coz anybody who want to get in lanai kijang need to be formal wear..


i love this place mush..
this is my 3rd tyme ere..
it was a nice place that everybody shud go..
but pityly, its not open to public.. ;(
its just specifically to bank's staff n their guest..

da lame ekceli nk bawak syg dtg cny..
so i choose my 3y n 9m nvsry to celebrate with him ere..
i rily hope that he'll love it..
;)

me order mushroom soup, power mix n banana bowl for my lunch..
syg choose milky cream chicken chop, bmw n double scoop..
n ajiq choose nasi campur, bmw n embun menitik..
(later i'll upload the pic)


to my baby boo~
oh i love u soo mush babe..
thanx 4 beim with me for 3y n 9m.. ;')
thanx coz u understand me mush..
u know ow to make me smile..
u know ow to make me calm n cool..
u know everything about me n ill neva foget it till da end of my life..
hug n kisses from me to yuuu..

love,
ur baby girl..
;)

p/s: maapla ye kalow anda semua geli geleman 4 this entry.. len x tayah bace.. ;pp



No comments:

Post a Comment